We’re excited to announce that Multapplied has been listed as a Vendor of Note in Gartner Inc.’s Magic Quadrant for WAN Edge Infrastructure Report (Oct. 2018). It’s a testament to the hard work and dedication that Multapplied staff and our Partners’ sales, marketing and technical teams have shown over the last years.
Multapplied’s unique value proposition includes:
- White-Label – Multapplied SD-WAN empowers you to sell your brand and drive your value, revenues and margins. Integrate Multapplied into your product stack to enable your core services. Own and manage the environment end-to-end.
- Multi-Tenant – Multiple customers on same infrastructure leverages existing DC/VMs to manage cost while enabling you to build external sales channels for your own wholesale distribution leverage.
- Per-Packet Load Balancing & Single IP – Multapplied manages and prioritizes traffic at a per-packet level to deliver site redundancy, fast failover and eliminate the need for congestion resulting from forward-error correction. A single IP address for multiple circuits at each site delivers session survivability.
- Virtual Appliances – Virtualize core and edge devices simplify and accelerate service delivery. Push configuration changes to CPE remotely from a central orchestrator, allowing customers to order new services or adjust existing ones quickly and in a flexible fashion.
- Subscription Pricing Model – Your costs grow along with your revenues. You’re able to have full control over your pricing and margins with no charges for bandwidth.
Vendor of Note status endorses Multapplied’s SD-WAN platform and business model. Multapplied SD-WAN allows Partners to integrated SD-WAN into their service delivery stack and own the end-customer relationship. By delivering our roadmap and empowering Partners to deliver more services to customers we look forward to increasing our profile and growing more in 2019!
Want to learn more about Multapplied’s SD-WAN? Contact Us or watch our SD-WAN Overview Video