Turnium’s Trusted Network as a Service (TNaaS) is a new way to meet networking needs in a world of complex, ever-changing technology requirements. A simple, flexible solution to extend the functionalities and eliminate the difficulties of modern WAN implementation and maintenance.
Turnium presents a revolutionary suite of features:
- Turnium Trusted Core: a cloud-based on-demand network management system extends and/or replaces complex networks of dedicated links.
- Turnium Orchestrator: a programmable traffic analytics and policy enforcement engine simplifies managing network usage.
- Turnium Bonded Edge devices connect resources to the network dynamically and secure-by-design; plug-and-play design means connectivity and load-balancing is handled automatically.
- Turnium Core Extension integrates existing private networks such as wireless links or VPLS into the network, optimized to guarantee priority access to critical data.
- Turnium Core Network acts as a high availability service delivery platform for cloud services.
All of these features are provided as part of the overall Turnium TNaaS package. A straightforward, reliable, turnkey network management system provided as a trusted service.
Advantages over Traditional Solutions
Existing network technologies like Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS), wireless broadband, dark fiber, and other similar technologies successfully permit cross-platform networking. However, deploying multiple technologies at the scale required by municipalities, for instance, becomes increasingly costly in terms of:
- implementation time;
- required expertise;
- initial capital investment; and
- ongoing maintenance
In short, existing solutions are effective, but are also time-intensive, cost-intensive, and expertise-intensive.
Comparing Turnium and Traditional Solutions
- Cheap to install & maintain
- Slow & inefficient
- Poor service
- Wasted bandwidth
- Expensive to install & maintain
- Requires large share of limited resources
- Complex, cumbersome network architecture BUT ALSO
- Supports fast, efficient, secure reliable network activity
- Quick & cheap to upgrade
- Slow, expensive, & complex to upgrade BUT ALSO
Traditional means accepting trade-offs. Turnium means never needing to compromise.